The next meeting of the NMMW Board of Directors will take place on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at the home of Phil Davis (in the Chapel located south of the house), at 4207 San Isidro NW in Albuquerque. Please find the agenda items below. The board meeting will start promptly on time at 6:30 p.m. Food and socializing will precede the meeting starting at about 6 p.m.
All members of NMMW are invited to attend the Board Meeting. Listen in, bring your comments and suggestions for how we can work together to make NMMW even better.
If you are planning to attend, please let us know by sending an email to Board President Charlie Lamson at email@example.com so we can plan the refreshments accordingly.
Charlie Lamson, President
1. Approval of Minutes (Uwe)**
2. Approval of Agenda (Charlie)
3. Treasurer’s Report (Scott)
4. Small Group Support Committee (Charlie & Jim)
5. Outreach and Long Range Planning Committee (Will/Uwe)
6. Board Elections (Charles)
7. Policy on Selling and Solicitation at Events (John)
8. Website Report including Paypal and Solicitation of Other Donations (Jim as reported to Uwe/Charlie)
9. Mario’s Memorial and Fund (*Robby/Scott)
10. Upcoming Events: Summer, Fall (Uwe/John)
11. Scholarship Policy Review: Trav. & Min. Pay (John/Scott)
Other New Business:
12. To be offered for discussion (All)
13. Next Meeting at Ghost Ranch, Sat.10/25 (Charlie)
*Jim Connolly and Robby Beck may be attending online.
** Minutes of Previous Board Meeting April 22, 2014 – NMMW Minutes 04-22-14